Request a Meeting
Meeting with constituents and New Hampshire organizations is important to me. If you would like to schedule an appointment with me or invite me to attend an event in Washington, DC, please send your request to email@example.com. If you would like to meet with me while I'm in New Hampshire, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the bulleted items below and any other relevant details in your request.
· Your name and the name of the organization (if any) you are representing
· Your hometown and telephone number in New Hampshire
· The dates you are available to meet with me
· A list of other meeting attendees and their hometowns in New Hampshire
· A list of issues you would like to discuss with me
My scheduling staff reviews every request. However, due to the large volume of requests we receive, please allow 3 - 4 business days before following up on the request.
I enjoy meeting with Granite Staters, whenever possible, and appreciate the efforts of those who travel to Washington, DC, for business or pleasure. In instances where a meeting with me is not able to be scheduled, we will do our best to offer constituents the chance to meet with a member of my staff.
If you are visiting Washington, DC, I would also invite you to attend my Coffee With Kelly on Thursday mornings starting at 9:00am.